Our Core Services
Podiatry surgery is the treatment of foot and associated structures through surgical intervention. As an experienced and trusted podiatrist, Dr. Shah in North ........Know more
If you’re athletic, there’s always a possibility of hurting yourself, and if you do, the North Brunswick, NJ, sports injuries doctors of Foot & Ankle Surgeon can help you find .......Know more
Foot & Ankle Injuries
The feet and ankles lend support to the body and enhance mobility. A foot or ankle sprain is a kind of soft tissue injury as a result of the pulling, stretching or tearing of the ligaments.Know more
Diabetic Foot Care
If you have diabetes, proper foot care is essential. Without adequate preventive care, your feet may be far more susceptible to serious problems.Know more
What patients say About Dr. Amit Shah
“This is a very professional office. I had 3 hammer toes and bunions on my left foot. The doctor did surgery to correct all my problems. I have never felt better! “
Vicki B.| Marketing Rep., 64| Hillsborough
“I had huge bunions and had surgery to correct them. I found Dr. Shah to be very competent. He will listen and take the time to answer any and all questions- and believe me, I had plenty! He patiently answered all of them.
My friend recommended Dr. Shah to me and I would surely pass on a referral if asked!”
Jackie D.| Retired, 64| Hillsborough
“The doctor is kind! The office is comfortable. The receptionists are nice.”
Maysoon B.| Student, 8| North Brunswick
“I love Dr. Shah! He is a wonderful doctor and has a very helpful staff.”
Barbara D.|Retired, 66| Somerset
- CPME Invites Comment on Proposal to Lift Moratorium
- 30 Days to Submit Informal Review for 2017 PQRS Results
- The Digital Edition of APMA News is now Online
- 2017 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule Released
- HealthHelp DiagnosticSite Issues Resolved
- MACRA Made Easy!
- Interested in Pursuing your MPH?
- Dr. Christina's Message: Why Do Doctors Have to Collect Co-Insurance and Deductibles from Patients?
- This Week's Most-Clicked Story in News Brief
- Important Tax Notice for Members